1. The KJV Bible is verbally inspired and it is the final authority in all matters of faith, doctrine, and practice. The Bible reveals God, the fall of man, the way of salvation, and God’s plan and purpose through the ages.
2. There is only one true and living God, existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. The deity, virgin birth, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
4. Salvation is “by grace,” plus nothing and minus nothing. The conditions of salvation are repentance and faith.
5. Men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
6. The personal, visible, and premillennial return of Jesus Christ.
7. The everlasting, conscious blessedness of the saved and the everlasting, conscious punishment of the lost.
8. The Holy Spirit convicts of sin, converts the repentant, seals God’s children, and endues them with soul-winning power.
9. The so called charismatic experience is both a doctrinal and practical error and, therefore, neither are to be sought nor practiced.
10. The Word of God is sufficient for doctrine and instruction in righteousness and that both Armenian and Calvinistic doctrines are to be shunned in favor of Bible doctrine.